FINDING MONEY: ONE DOLLAR NOTE/ONE EURO COIN
- An omen of coming good luck.
- A reminder to be grateful for what you have.
- An omen of future financial growth.
- An omen of future wealth and abundance.
FINDING MONEY: THE TWO-DOLLAR BILL/TWO-EURO COIN
The U.S. two-dollar bill is considerably rarer currency to come across. For a currency note which is seldom seen in active circulation, there is considerable lore associated with the finding or receiving of one:
- If you have been desiring to find a soulmate, this is a sign universe is helping you.
- A reminder to be grateful and appreciative for what you have.
- A warning of coming scarcity.
- A caution against overspending; you may be spending too much on things you don’t need.
- Be aware of missed opportunities; many opportunities are masked as problems-or work.
- You have already missed opportunities, or are missing them now.
- You may be stopping your mind from seeing opportunities around you.
- Beware of having a limited mindset. See the big picture and act logically, not impulsively.
- May be a wake-up call to break out of a rut.
- Something in your possession or your life may be deteriorating in value.
- A possible harbinger of a coming period of peace and harmony.
- A gifted mediator could be coming who will bring peace to a contentious situation.
- You may be about to embark on a journey of self-discovery.
- An encouragement to help the less fortunate.
Generally, finding or receiving a two-dollar bill is considered a negative sign. Finding or receiving more than one two-dollar bill is considered a sign of coming bad luck. And if you find or receive more than three two-dollar bills, that is taken as a very-unwelcome sign your financial situation is about to take a big hit. Giving away a two-dollar bill is interpreted as an encouraging sign you have decided to let go of what is holding you back. If the two-dollar bill which comes into your possession is rather old and worn, it is saying there are opportunities you’ve let pass you by.
One would think the rarity of coming into possession of a two-dollar bill could be taken as the encouraging message, ‘you’re a unique person; we like that about you!’ or ‘you’re about to experience a very unique and possibly life-changing event.’ Unfortunately, I have found no omen-lore about the two-dollar bill which mentions these possibilities. Consult your own inner-knowing, if you suspect this is the case.
FINDING MONEY: THE FIVE-DOLLAR BILL/FIVE-EURO NOTE
- An omen of good luck.
- Coming wealth and abundance.
- Remember to be grateful.
- A reminder about humility and charity.
- An encouragement to be strong and have courage.
- An encouragement to have faith and to trust.
- An encouragement of personal freedom.
- Find your voice and use it confidently for the greater good.
- You are valued and wanted, so show confidence in yourself and develop a healthy self-esteem.
FINDING MONEY: THE TEN-DOLLAR BILL/TEN-EURO NOTE
- An omen of coming happiness and joyousness.
- An assurance that whatever difficulty you are currently enduring will come to an end soon.
- An encouragement to stay happy and positive at all times.
FINDING MONEY: THE TWENTY-DOLLAR BILL/TWENTY-EURO NOTE
- An omen of coming good luck and fortune.
- An omen of coming prosperity and abundance.
- Trust your intuition and follow your heart.
- A new opportunity is coming your way.
- Stay open to all the possibilities out there.
- Have faith and hope for the future.
- Stay positive and be grateful for what you have.
- A fortune and beneficial partnership could be coming your way.
- A divine judgement in your favor.