FINDING MONEY: THE ONE-CENT COIN
- An unexpected windfall or bit of good fortune is coming your way.
- A gesture of comfort from the deceased. You are not alone; you are loved and valued by them.
- You are on the right track.
- A fresh start is all you need.
- You will receive the needed support.
- Your heart’s desire will be granted.
- Your uniqueness is your advantage; stop trying to be like everyone else.
- Your independence and self-sufficiency are good traits to have.
- Pick yourself up and try again. Yes you suffered a setback, but it’s time to try again.
- Trust yourself more; you are more capable than you think. It’s time you realize this
- Someone will need your help soon, and you must render them that help.
A couple of general principles about finding one-cent coins. The more one-cent coins you see determines the speed of your change in luck. To find more than one indicates your luck and fortune are going to change for the positive very soon. The greater the frequency with which you find a one-cent coin, the closer you are to a season of fruitfulness and abundance.
Finding a one-cent piece face-down is less lucky, as it suggests you are on the wrong track, are too out-of-step, or are making a wrong start at something. When you find it, derive the message and turn the coin face-side-up for the next person to find.
One final bit of lore I found regarding this coin denomination is the great luck of finding three cents, three being the number of creativity. It’s said that if you are married and hoping to conceive a child and you find three cents, that can be taken as a happy omen that a child will be coming. If you are a writer or artist who has hit a creative block, finding three cents can be taken as a happy omen that inspiration will soon return.
FINDING MONEY: THE FIVE-CENT COIN
- You are not alone in the world. You are greatly-valued by loved ones.
- You have a good support system, so take a risk or two; it could pay off.
- Imminent good fortune. You will soon receive good luck in key parts of your life.
- Be adventurous. Take more risks. Life is change; embrace it. If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got.
- You may be at the start of a new chapter in life.
- Cherish and nurture your sense of curiosity.
- Things are looking up for you. You are heading in the right direction in life, so keep going.
- Whatever new event you are experiencing in life is going to be worth the risk.
- You could discover a new source of income, so remain open to possible sources of financial gain.
Finding a five-cent coin face-down is a bad omen. It indicates now is not a good time to take risks, try something new, be adventurous, or take a gamble. When you come across a five-cent coin tails-side-up, you’re supposed to flip it face-side-up and leave it for the next person to find.
FINDING MONEY: THE TEN-CENT COIN
- New opportunities are coming.
- Believe in yourself.
- Be hopeful, and take heart; good things are coming your way.
- Ten represents the end of a cycle, and is the number of God’s blessing on new beginnings.
- Time to let go of things which have run their course, the next chapter is about to begin.
- Financial prosperity is coming, possibly as the result of your own efforts at some new endeavor.
- A deceased loved one is thinking of you. If you were thinking of someone specific before finding it, then this could be a sign from that person in response.
- You are in-tune with the Universe. Stay positive and keep your faith strong.
- The Spirits are in your favor and things will turn out the way you want. They will help you.
- You need to pay attention to something. Trust your instincts and proceed with your decision.
- Work on a certain project independently, before you consult with or show it to anyone else. If you show them an incomplete draft, they simply may not fully understand your vision. They need the full picture.
Curiously, finding a ten-cent coin tails-side-up is considered no less lucky than finding it heads-side-up, which makes it unusual for a coin.